AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended tech support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Please Help

My Adwords account got suspended ....I did nothing wrong....I have disclaimer on our website,plans page,address everything which google wanted...I never used trademarks on my ads ..i was using same account from last 1 year ..why google suddenly suspended my adwords account.

We never mislead,misrepresent our customers about anything..we do hard work and fix there issues and charge nominal fee...why google suspended my account
Will they not allow to run our ads of tech support on google...did they ban tech support websites?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishu
September 2015

Re: account suspended tech support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 13
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 69
Google Employee

Hi Everyone,

Please read the following notice in regards to your tech support questions and issues:

The primary priority of our policies is to protect our User's Safety. Per theUser Safety Policy, we we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users. To that end we have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases it is the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern.

As always if you have any concerns about this, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Please review this link on how to fix a suspended site on your Adwords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thats True Rishu, Even it happened to us as well, Google is doing from very long time, they keep charging you for 1 yr or 6 Months, Google doesn't understand that we are paying for the ads, if there is any trouble or violation they should mail about that and should give time frame to remove the violations from account so that it will not hamper business. 

If a account gets suspended it creates a lot of trouble to business, we have to create new domain, new Toll Free Numbers, New address for website, Content changing (which we are not aware because Google never provide the cause of suspension) and time to rebuilt every thing.

I think we should file PIL in court for Google India so that they can mention or at least provide specific reasons to suspend the account. They do not have any rights to bill us first for Lacs of rupees and then just completely stops our business.

If we have created business for us, we have also done the same thing for Google as well. Its really frustrating situation when you come to know that Google Account is suspended and that's too with out any specific reason or policy violation. 

It built a mental pressure on business and on employees as well. Business gets completely down for days.

Google should think if they have powers and money, they have it because of advertisers like us.

Yes if there is any Violation, Google should warn and give time to change it will help building healthy relationship.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rishu,

Please help us with the solution you got, that will help other adverstisers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Adi

I did not get any solution..i clicked on solved button as i am agree with you and your each and every word......i am totally confused and feeling very helpless...i do not know where to go and whom to contact...we were doing a very simple and genuine business..i do now know why we got engaged in this....if Google wants to punish they should punish illegal companies ...they can not involve everyone in this.

there are fraudsters everywhere in every industry that does not mean you blame everyone for this
google adwords india mainly depend on us ...i am sure 60 % of google adwords india earning from tech support clients...this is not done....we have to answer our employees and partners...they are loosing faith now..

I am having sleepless nights now...do not know what will happen next....will they ban permanently  or what?

if something positive will not happen within next few days then i have to wind up business shut down our office and then i will never return to this industry.even i will not use google adwords again in  my life

google is taking benefit of monopoly there are no competitors that's why they are doing this.

one day Google will face very tough competition  and everyone stops using google because of their unprofessional  and unethical behavior

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi rishu,

Thank you for your feedback. I've escalated this issue to our support team. You should be contacted shortly by a member from the support team.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you John Paul D ..I know what they will reply....we can not do anything,our decision is final bla bla bla

N/A
# 8
N/A

Hi Rishu,

I understand the frustration of this as we have gone through the same.Till you get your own adword account working i can help you in getting calls for the Tech Support.

If you or anybody else is interested then you can mail me at dev@sabertechs.com

Regards,

Dev

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Adi you are absolutely right on this. Lets all of us do that. File a PIL against Google's policies which are not so very "TRANSPARENT".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if they have policy it should be for everyone why iyogi, quatrro, other big commpanies are still running ads for tech support. there are hell lot of complains about iyogi scam on internet. google should get penality for that... they are allowing big companies for same.