AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended / promotional code / some is active after appeal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage account for my client with MCC account and paying using my credit card

because of violation of promotional code all of my account get suspended.

After i appeal every each account that get suspended, some is active again and running ads again.

And if i make a new account for a new domain, i can run the ads.

My question is :

1. the domain related to suspended account is permanently banned for my  billing information to advertise permanently or just temporarily.

2. Can Adwords phone support can answer this question. because sometimes they said its from policy department.

3. if i unlink the suspended account from my MCC account, can i make a new account with the same domain after that ?

4. if i unlink the suspended account from my MCC account, can i make a new account with the same domain after i wait for 45 days?

Please help me, Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended / promotional code / some is active after appeal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Once an account is suspended due to billing issues, it is suspended for good!. Opening a new account will not help.
As for the domain, - if the domain is owned by the advertiser suspended - it cannot be advertised, on any account, as well

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
but some account is up and running again Moshe..
do you mean the domain that suspended is even can not advertise by someone else with different billing information as well on adwords network? But i see the domain ads is up and running again by other agency Moshe..

your answer get me more confused, sorry my friend...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

>>"do you mean the domain that suspended is even can not advertise by someone else with different billing information as well on adwords network?"

If the owner of the domain is the same person who owns the account suspended - the answer is: NO

The aim of a suspension  is to prevent advertisers who violated the Policy to return and advertise.  You would not let a violator to  return through  the "back door" - would you?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’