AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended, please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I got this message earlier yesterday and want to know what you think about my billing info...its the same used with IRS and registered in the state of florida with my LLC and the address and everything else matched my name attached to the card...so Im really confused why billing issue. I used an adwords coupon for $100 and funded account with $10.00.

My site is unique I wouldnt call us a doorway site or bridge site, true we partner with some other companies and redirect traffic but

we offer 3 unique services   live car insurance quotes from 44 companies
driving record repair, where we help you fix dmv errors and clue errors
and auto rate watch...where we notify you of changes in car insurance rates in your geographic area 

so can you look at my site and tell me if google sees something wrong with my site dealing with their terms and conditions or anything else that might help me be approved, please.   Also a note, the site is not finished, we are still building quoting platform for the car insurance, wanted to test out adwords for life insurance though and see how it performed...

-THANKS
Chris
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended, please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Chris;

Apart from the billing info; that we cannot help about, since we have no access to your account details, your site might be in violation with 2 sections of the policy:

Please also note, that some of the links on your site, are not accessible.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the quick reply...you brought up something i would have never knew about that  because we offer loans, through an affiliate we might have additional things to fix or contemplate removing loans altogether....some of our links do not work currently because our site has not officially launched, that is 100% correct, as for being a doorway...i see actual sites that are 100% just doorway sites in google right now, have been there for years pushing that sure hits pay per click...crap... where it displays only a list of companies after you type in your zipcode...so i hope they dont consider my site a doorway site...but indeed your info is extremely helpful, thank you ....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I emailed google and they sent me this 

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at:https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at:http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi guys, It was brought to my attention yesterday that I cant offer loan solutions as an affiliate with google adwords unless I meet certain criteria, that I currently do not meet. That will be fixed, other than that, doe anyone see anything that may trigger google to decline me for going against their Terms and Conditions?  www.quote44.com

Any help is appreciated, Thank You !

-Chris

@notdeadmk2 wrote:

thanks for the quick reply...you brought up something i would have never knew about that  because we offer loans, through an affiliate we might have additional things to fix or contemplate removing loans altogether....some of our links do not work currently because our site has not officially launched, that is 100% correct, as for being a doorway...i see actual sites that are 100% just doorway sites in google right now, have been there for years pushing that sure hits pay per click...crap... where it displays only a list of companies after you type in your zipcode...so i hope they dont consider my site a doorway site...but indeed your info is extremely helpful, thank you ....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i think I should note that we could make the changes required and comply with google for financial service products, but as of right now we are thinking of removing these services.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again Chris;

Before we can request Google a further action / a recheck - you need to completely fix the site and make sure it is in full compliance with the policy.

Let me know when you are done. I will ask another review. However, please note that (statistically), history shows that chances for un-suspension are NOT high.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I file for an appeal and lose, can i make adjustments and file for a second appeal, or is this and 1 and done situations, where I only get 1 chance to appeal?

-Chris

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

There is NO appeal procedure in place at all! .... However; following your explanations,  I will ask it as an Ex gratia / courtesy.If Google is kind, -  it will be reviewed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I will consider this a 1 and done situation and try to make all changes required now before I submit the information over to you and google...thanks again for your help.

-Chris