AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended need urgent help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,
     my account has been suspended  because one of the reason i think that i was having 1 more account the reason why i was having the 1 more account because earlier google suspended my account because of not verifying the billing details and after that one day when i call google they suggested me to open new account and i open it than after 2 days my account which was suspended was activated again and than i myself cancelled my new account and i started using my unsuspended account but later on i found out that google has provided the promotion voucher into my that account which was cancelled by myself and that account was activated itself and one day by mistake i turn on the ads by thinking that the ads are running for my current campaign but later on i find out that it was my other account and than i cancel that account myself by knowing the adword policies and after couple of days my account was suspended may be because of having 2 acount under same name also earlier i was using the my same card in january 2012 for adword but that account was under different domain and on that account i still have $550 amount due which i have to pay to google.  now in my account it's written Your "Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified "  i'm tyring frm last couple of days to get my account back but still no result    so can you guys help me?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: account suspended need urgent help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi itlangoor,

This sounds like something that can only be handled by Google support. If you are in the US, call 866-246-6453 (2GOOGLE) and explain your situation.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same things happened with me Smiley Sad  See what i have written to google Smiley Sad I am just helpless here ...

Dear Sir,

I am Mahadee Hassan and writing you on the behalf of my company IADVENTURE ESCAPE TRAVEL (M) SD. BHD. we are an agent for applying Singapore Visa electronically.

We are using your service from last 4-5 months and face few big problem and also our account were suspended. Today after talking to the google adword representative, i came to know that we had some mistakes and problem which made all this problem.

Our first adword account ID: 769-010-1922 (lovesg@mail.com) which we used quite long time and 3/4 months before its get suspended due to ad policy. The problem was that time, our website was not with SSL (HTTPS) certificates as we take online payments. That time we had two domain,singaporevisa.com.my and singapore-visa.sg . When we get notice for ad policy  for 1st domain, before editing the site got second notice from adwords for account suspension due to 2nd domain was also not with SSL.

Then we have edited our full website with SSL and then call to google adword representative "Rhytzyl Bhing M. Arlos" We told her the full story and she advises us to make new account and said will help us to get online ads again. So my friend from Singapore open new account, ID: 493-063-2957 (leopeter1103@gmail.com) and without any problem our ads were running until 07/01/2013. Evening of 7th January we got an email saying "Sale of free items and official services". We have edited our website again and made it exactly the way google asked for. Next day on 8th January 2013 we got an email from google saying that "Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies" , which was good news for us but right after few minutes we received one more mail " We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center."

We dont knew what happened or why, then called to google phone number malaysia. Mr.Said from google, he helped us to create new account, ID: 175-496-0234 (nurjuanna123@gmail.com) and then it was also suspended. 

We are now really upset about dont know what to do. Lastly I called again today to Google malaysia number and the call was transfered to Jhonmark Naz

Google AdWords Consultant. He told us that we have 2 accounts with same domain and for that could be suspended and also ask us to write an mail to google. Dear Sir, i have deleted all the previous account and made this account new. Please please kindly help us to get on business again. Please let us know if we need to do any changes or anything and we will do right away. Just please allow us and give us chance again. If we did anything wrong, i am highly apologized to google team.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi thanks for your reply but my account has been suspended so i'm not able to go through over the call by calling adword can you please help i want to clear my amount due and may be because of that the account has been suspended so if you can help me to pay my due amount it will be good