AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended due to "billing information"? i have set up 2 cc? need to speak to real human!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just set up google adwords up last week and after a couple of days i get "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

I have tried multiple times to contact google via email and all what i get is the same generic automated response "While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."

I find it very fustrating that i can not get a specific reason why my account has been suspended, let alone be contacted by a real human! I have also tried to contact google via telephone and it also is a automated setup which isnt very helpful either. After pinning in my adword account ID google tells you that your account has been suspended & then hangs up on you!!!

So what can i do? is the suspension reversable? where have i gone wrong? is there a real person that works at google that can assist me?

Thankyou

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended due to "billing information"? i have set up 2 cc? need to speak to r

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It's unfortunate that your account has been suspended.

Is it the only account which you created or do you have multiple Adwords accounts for single business?

Pankaj

Re: account suspended due to "billing information"? i have set up 2 cc? need to speak to r

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

thanks for your interest in my case, this is the only google adwords account i have created i honestly dont know why my account has been suspended? what do you recommend i do like i have said i have tried emailing google and they send me the same automated email message reply & i have tried calling which they hang up on me the second i input my account ID into the phone.

where to from here??? do you want my account ID or my business url?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Please don't share your Customer ID here because no one can access your account directly and sharing personal info is in violation of posting guidelines.

Did you check with your Bank regarding Credit Card details whether the information you supplied in the Adwords account was correct or not?

Did you redeem any promo coupon in your account?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up 3 billing options, 2 of them are credit cards (1 primary, 1 backup) and i have also selected a bpay option. 2 of the credit cards have allready been charged google adword fees. I have to admit that the second credit card was set up yesterday. So i resubmitted a "contact us" email and google replied with the same old automated email that i am suspended.

No i did not use any coupons, its a new account with 2 credit cards set up for billing, its very confusing i dont undertsand where the issue is?