AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended but have followed all advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had my account suspend for policy violations. Then talked to google chat support serveral time and they helped me check the sites and make sure they where fixed. Chat support can no longer find any issues with my site but they said it would need to go to a specialst team for review.

I wrote to the specialst team but all I have heard back is that my account is suspended for policy violations which I already knew? Once you have fixed everything that they have mentioned and chat support cant find anything wrong and it takes a specialst who wont tell you what wrong, what can you do.

Ideally I would really love to start a new fresh account and I'm no longer interested in the sites I was advertising but would like to advertise my computer programming service. I know this is possible, and there is a department in google that can help do this. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

( yes I know google will suspend new accounts that I create, but I know thet can allow it if they say so in certain cirucumstances )

Cheers,

Michael

Customer ID: 711-323-5778

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended but have followed all advise

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Can you share the website URL in question?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’