AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account reactivated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,

I cancel my account yesterday because my account was not able to run because of some problem with billing information but yesterday i got the e-mail from google that my account is now no longer under review so again i have activated my account but once i activated my ads it showing as your account is under review please can somebody here help me my whole business is depending on adword please reply?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author itlangoor
September 2015

Re: account reactivated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello itlangoor;

I would say that it was a mistake to cancel an account while being under review...

Anyway, have you contacted Google to check what is the current (real) account status?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author itlangoor
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello itlangoor;

I would say that it was a mistake to cancel an account while being under review...

Anyway, have you contacted Google to check what is the current (real) account status?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cancel my account yesterday because my account was not able to run because of some problem with billing information but yesterday i got the e-mail from google that my account is now no longer under review so again i have activated my account but once i activated my ads it showing as your account is under review please can somebody here help me my whole business is depending on 

account reactivated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My AdWords ads are not running after reactivation of my account? why this is happening.

I already wait so long to be activating of my account. Although my website is also clear. Please find the problem and resolve it ASAP.