AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended  We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorised activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more

Cannot talk to anyone on phone ecause the account is suspended, no-one repsonding via email. Any ideas? Can I open a new account? I was using a card in my own name.

Tom

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account payment

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Thank you for your post regarding your account issue. I have asked a member of our Adwords support team to follow up with you on this issue. You should be contacted shortly. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still no contact...

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Tom.

I have followed up with our support team and they have said that they have contacted you via email and have gotten no reply from you. Please check your spam box for emails from "adwords-support".

If you are still unable to find the email, please feel free to contact a member of the support team by clicking here.

For your account protection and privacy, contacting a member of the support team would be the best avenue to get your issue resolved.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Id did have an email in the spam, thank you. I violated the advertising policy, no more details given. The reason in my notifications says it's because of suspicious payment activity though nothing to do with the adverts.
Timeline:
18/01/13 email received saying card was about to expire even though it was valid from 01/12 to 01/15.
26/09/13 Dear AdWords Advertiser,
We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing
information. As a result of this review, your account and any related
accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google.
If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us
through the AdWords Help Center.

28/09/13 Dear AdWords Advertiser,
Your ads are now running.
Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords.

Heard nothing since then but account still suspended and notification still states it because of payment irregularities. Having worked closely with compliance, aml, kyc procedures are normally very transparent but here there are no details.

Any advice? Is there someone who can tell me what I did wrong? I have ads running with Bing with no issues.

thanks
So much confusing information and lack of detail.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Tom.

To protect your account and your privacy, the support team would be best to handle this issue. You can also review our site and billing policies here