AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account is spended the message read.  "We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts" How do i fix this? And please don't send me to a link to read 9 pages of support community help stuff. I just wanna get my ad up and running like yesterday. I've always looked up to Google.com, but now that i want to actual spend money on Google.com I'm being giving a wild goose chase. Come on Google I know you can fix this, just tell me what I need to do. 

Re: account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
unbelievable! Instead of somebody from GOOGLE! Who is paid, for costumer support. I have wait until another costumer is having the problem. And happens to see my post and replies???? Hopefully they know the answer too, because if they don't. Then well i guess i have to wait another couple of hours until a different customer comes . Is this a joke Google? I wanna fix my account so I can pay you, then run my ad!? I have a soft spot in my heart for Google. I've been using it since, i was in middle school. I built my company using Google's search engine. Now that i wanna give them money I'm being jerked around....... Well hey I'm going to leave this up for two days. TWO DAYS, Google that's longer than I've ever let. Any company take to answers my question. But like i said I got a soft spot for, cuz I've used Google my whole, I got allot of love for you Google, i really do. But I have to do what's right for my company too..... Even if that means turning my back on you....I don't want to, but I feel like your pushing me away by not helping me. I the name is almost unspeakable to me, but if i have no other choose... I might have to go..to... Ya***.com. So please help me Google.com be the company I always dreamed of working with. Tell me what i need to do, to fix my account. And we can work together again. Your long time fan
-Sturgis