AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account is currently under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi sir 

Friday  6 -02-15  my ads   still my ads is not running , what can  i do  

I called Google call center (india) and they told me that my account is under review and usually this is a normal proccess and I have to wait up to 3 working days. Indeed the "bubble" near the ads appeared the following message:

• Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account is currently under review

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Boopathi A,

I would just wait until the account gets approved or disapproved. If it takes already longer than those mentioned 2-3 days, then do not hesitate to call for help.

Worldwide Phone Support

Alex

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Boopathi,

I am agree with Alex Ander, Please wait for next message. Hope full it will be approved if there is no problem with your Billing method.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Never call help center. you should wait only, if you call help center and answer you will get that he/she will consult there security team, its result will you see "your account has been suspended" It is not funny.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Boopathi,
I hope you have found that your account has come out of review at this point. If not, please let me know.

We do periodically review accounts for security issues (both to protect you, and Google), and sometimes these can take longer than the expected 2-3 days if there is something extra that needs review.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen . Can you tell me why it goes to review.
i mean exact reason ?

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Mani,
Without knowing your account specifics, I would not be able to answer that for you.

Please contact AdWords support to discuss your account, and understand why it went under review: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen