AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account is currently under review for security and other purposes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security and other purposes, which takes about 3 business days. I am worried about it. I called them 2 days back that they have already escalated the case. It's been under review the fourth time now!

Re: account is currently under review for security and other purposes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Shaikh,

Your account have something which is against Adwords Terms and Conditions or may be something which requires personal checkup on the account. Google team will surely get back to you within 3 days.

Also, if your account is new, they will cross check your payment method with your bank to verify the status. If it is approved by your bank then your account will get approved.

You can also write them an email at https://support.google.com/adwords/#topic=3119071&contact=1

They will get back to you with the solution.

Thanks, Shreya

Re: account is currently under review for security and other purposes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my account was suspended after 4 days on Under Review situation. When that happened , i requested to un-suspend it and they did.
NOW within 12 hours, they suspended it saying:
Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.
I never made a payment in this account after it was unsuspended! What is happening? I am so confused. Is this the end of my venture before it started?