AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account has been suspended for violation....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account was supended a long time ago. i did not know multiple account are not allowed there. when i got suspended i was create a new one. as a result again suspended. after that contact to help center but they does not help to restore account.

i want to know following things.

1. can i get restored the account that was my first.
  2. i have tow domain like www.moumita.net & www.microjobworks.com there i did not advertise anyone in my account cause these domain are new and i lost adword account a long while ago so can i use these domain to advertise if i get restored.
  3. at  least is there any ways to get restored to my account.

is so kinldy help me how. i already contact through contact form they does not responde.

Waiting for some quick solution.

Thanks.

Re: account has been suspended for violation....

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hello,

Yes, this is a textbook violation of TOS I am afraid. The only thing I can suggestis you phone them, or do live support chat, and explain your situation. So far as I see - once a person or business is suspended for breaking TOS it is very rare and hard for them to get re-instated.

Speak with a human from the support page and see if you can convince them it was an innocent mistake, is what I recommend.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en&

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: account has been suspended for violation....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the above information. i am trying to call them but today is off day. so i will try there business hours.