AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account has been suspended for violation....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account was supended a long time ago. i did not know multiple account are not allowed there. when i got suspended i was create a new one. as a result again suspended. after that contact to help center but they does not help to restore account.

i want to know following things.

1. can i get restored the account that was my first.
  2. i have tow domain like www.moumita.net & www.microjobworks.com there i did not advertise anyone in my account cause these domain are new and i lost adword account a long while ago so can i use these domain to advertise if i get restored.
  3. at  least is there any ways to get restored to my account.

is so kinldy help me how. i already contact through contact form they does not responde.

Waiting for some quick solution.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account has been suspended for violation....

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Yes, this is a textbook violation of TOS I am afraid. The only thing I can suggestis you phone them, or do live support chat, and explain your situation. So far as I see - once a person or business is suspended for breaking TOS it is very rare and hard for them to get re-instated.

Speak with a human from the support page and see if you can convince them it was an innocent mistake, is what I recommend.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en&

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: account has been suspended for violation....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the above information. i am trying to call them but today is off day. so i will try there business hours.