AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account has been suspended due to billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://adwords.google.com/partnersearch/#profile;010086148581756880975... can someone pls explain this to me as the same information forced me to deactivate my previous account for this current one yet receiving the same message. I make complaint, and cntinuosly receive automated reports and not the one pointing to my problem.

Re: account has been suspended due to billing information

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
What are you exactly trying to do ?? As that link is saying QUOTE "Profile unavailable
The profile of this company is not currently available, either because they are not currently qualified, they have disabled their profile or the profile does not exist.
Learn more about program qualification requirements or search again."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank u for your reply, but that was not the situation as the company was once successfully advertised using adwords. The response kept on coming over and over despite the excuse sent to adwords. i have my ads placed already, but the message of suspended accou, nt due to billing details kept on displaying despite entering correct billing details....I really will appreciate someone check it for me......

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
You do know you can reactivaite your old account ?? If you am having problems migrating your old account to the new account, then I suggest you sign into your old account activate it and then contact adwords from there if you am having billing problems or what ever issues you am facing good luck...