AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account banned

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

I have a question. If an account was suspended, whether the site will be suspended too? what if the owner of the site using an service from Ads company, which is not a legal Google Ads partner. So its not the Site's owner mistakes. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: account banned

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi foodie,

Well one thing to clarify first there is no such thing called legal google ad partners. Being a Google partner gives any company the recognition they need, however not being a Google partner does not restrict you from advertising.

To answer your question there are a good chance that your domain might get banned with the account if its a serious violation. However you should be able to see the suspend reasons and status from your notifications.

And one other point. If you have given authority to a third party to advertise from your brand name you actually can't say it is not the site owners mistake but it is indeed a problem with the advertisers. Your advertisers mistakes and violations will directly affect on your business as well. My best advice is choose a proper organization as your ad partner to avoid such scenarios.