AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

account banned

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

I have a question. If an account was suspended, whether the site will be suspended too? what if the owner of the site using an service from Ads company, which is not a legal Google Ads partner. So its not the Site's owner mistakes. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: account banned

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi foodie,

Well one thing to clarify first there is no such thing called legal google ad partners. Being a Google partner gives any company the recognition they need, however not being a Google partner does not restrict you from advertising.

To answer your question there are a good chance that your domain might get banned with the account if its a serious violation. However you should be able to see the suspend reasons and status from your notifications.

And one other point. If you have given authority to a third party to advertise from your brand name you actually can't say it is not the site owners mistake but it is indeed a problem with the advertisers. Your advertisers mistakes and violations will directly affect on your business as well. My best advice is choose a proper organization as your ad partner to avoid such scenarios.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: account banned

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi foodie,

Well one thing to clarify first there is no such thing called legal google ad partners. Being a Google partner gives any company the recognition they need, however not being a Google partner does not restrict you from advertising.

To answer your question there are a good chance that your domain might get banned with the account if its a serious violation. However you should be able to see the suspend reasons and status from your notifications.

And one other point. If you have given authority to a third party to advertise from your brand name you actually can't say it is not the site owners mistake but it is indeed a problem with the advertisers. Your advertisers mistakes and violations will directly affect on your business as well. My best advice is choose a proper organization as your ad partner to avoid such scenarios.