AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

a new campaign..when it shows online etc...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When do you think my ad will be online? i placed it this past thursday or Fri. and today is Monday. They say  a few days is it really like 3 days and do you think they only count m-f? Also do they charge your card as soon as 50.00 of clicks are used?

Im riding on this giving me work immediately I have no funds after today.

Thanks much!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: a new campaign..when it shows online etc...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amy,

If you placed the ad Thursday, it should be live today. 

Unless it does't conform to the AdWords policies. I'd be willing to bet that there's a problem with your site/landing pages. Would you care to share the URL and ad text?

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Amy, 

Once an ad is created it should be reviewed and approved to run withing 3 working days, provided that it meets our advertising policies. 

If you ad still isn't running, trying going to your account -> Campaigns page -> Ads tab and look at the status box to the right of the ad below the graph space. Hover over the little speech box to get detail if your ad is disapproved. From here you should be able to troublehsoot what the issue is with the ad is, if there is one. 

Once that ad issue is resolved, check out the Getting Started section of the Community. There is lots of great advice for new advertisers there. 

Finally, remember you can call us for advice or help. Our global phone numbers are here

Ita

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear google,

I went to the "ad' tab as you suggested and it says there are no ads. But, when I click on "adgroups" i see my keywords and info. 

So are you speaking of ads or adgroups?

thank you Amy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi Amy, 

I did mean the ad tab. Did you write an ad? If you did perhaps it didn't save or you've accidentally deleted it. You just need to go back to that ads tab and below the blue graph click '+new ad' and write the ad you want to appear for your keywords on AdWords. 

I hope this helps. If not remember you can call us. 

Sincerely,

Ita

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I might have not clicked the save button. But when it gets to the point where they wont approve it, cuz usuualy they dont. Ill be right back up here again to disect the issues from ground up. Thank you so much for tellign me to check the ad tab because -nothing was there!

Talk to you all in about 3 days!!

thank much!!

Amy D