AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

a/c got suspend without warning & no support so far from google why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already fixed everything they wanted. My account was suspended in July.  Google could not figure out why so they made something up and I complied on every single page.  They finally reinstated me.  They did not email me to alert me.

Now they have done it again.  One month later.  No email warning.  No reason.  It's all BS and bogus.  What can I do?  The whole thing is vague and nonspecific.  Even google reps can't figure it out.  If there was something wrong, why didn't they tell me a month ago.

I DID NOT GET AN EMAIL WARNING AND I'VE BEEN DOWN FOR A MONTH.  I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK BC 1) NO EMAIL AND 2) I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT ANYTHING COULD HAVE CHANGED IN A MONTH.

I NEED HELP. THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY HELL THEY'RE DOING BUT IT'S COSTING ME MY COMPANY.  I'M ALMOST BANKRUPT.  THIS IS EGREGIOUS!

PLEASE HELP.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: a/c got suspend without warning & no support so far from googl

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Please share the website / landing page URL in question
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the page: http://www.hypno4success.com/success-stories/ The url is hypno4success.com.

They have pulled this crap on my twice: same issue. Last time they made up some bogus reason and had me put RESULTS VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. I put it on the page they requested. Then they did it again and decided it needed to be on an additional page.

I put it on every single page, including the one above, the reviews page (i.e. success-stories) to avoid this nonsense.

Then, after a month of suspension, with no email as they had promised but do not comply themselves when they make up a bogus reason (their stupid system is kicking it out, I think), I discovered they had done it again.

This time they want an "*" on each review or a disclaimer on each review. The disclaimer was already on the page.

I think that they are full of it and there is either something wrong with their system or something wrong with the people who are "finding" these egregious violations.

I'm going to demand that they require it of everyone who makes any similar claim. I demanded it last time, which they promised but did not comply, of course.

Take a look around. No one else has to put that stupid disclaimer on their pages. Someone is making up bogus reasons for my suspension. I'm writing to corporate again but you can certainly let me know if you think you know what's going on that I haven't figured out.

Most importantly, how do I get these people to not do it again?

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;
The service you provide cannot be promoted on Google.
Clinical healing services can be promoted only if provided by authorized practicians. (I.e. registered by the state's regulators for the practice offered) .

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
See: you're making it up as well. I am certified. If that was the problem, why didn't they say "clinical."

They said nothing about clinical. I am authorized by my certification. Jesus.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What you are suggesting is what I am complaining about: they, like you, are making things up. What will it be next week. "Hypnosis helps?"