AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

a/c got suspend without warning & no support so far from google why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have adword account which was paused to run since 3/4months but was running fine earlier
i made this with google advertise policy and verified the website to run at adword from google support person (i took their support to correct when a/c got suspend because of website disclaimer (was not proper))

now this a/c suddenly got suspended without warning or informing and they are not supporting to me on this neither by phone or email

can google suspend the pause a/c if it is not live to run?

i being hopeless for support from google (since 3days i am asking for support)

website is www.exlntsys.com and landing page which is just created is www.exlntsys.com/printer/

i need to know the reason which is not meeting google policy, can anyone help me on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roger M
September 2015

Re: a/c got suspend without warning & no support so far from googl

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your posting. To answer your first question, yes Google can suspend an account (even paused) if it finds the ads or their website have violated any part of the Google Policy, "Google AdWords prohibits the promotion of websites that violate our landing page and site policies. Please note that when a site is found to be in violation of our landing page and site policies, it is disabled within your AdWords account and respective ads are disapproved for “Site Policy” violations."

If you have a made any corrections to your Ads and/or landing pages that violated site policies, you can request to re-approval of your account on this link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google is no more allowing tech support ads - just iyogi ads are permitted - i am in process of filing a case in police and court... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the solution Paul
is it possible to know what tech support campaign is eligible to run?

i guess computer optimization campaign is eligible to run but printer support, browser support like campaign are not eligible

can you also guide how i can be eligible to run tech support campaign as iyogi ?
what all documents required to submit to google for verification to make me eligible to run tech support?
can you pls guide me on these

Thanks
Roger

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Roger,

Your welcome. However I cannot give you any specific guideline information on how to get your website and ads to be in compliant with our Adwords Policy. I can instead suggest you review our Adwords Policy Center link to ensure that your ads are in compliance with them. You can also solicit advice from the community itself. There are many helpful members who have a wide array of experience with Adwords including the tech support area.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Roger,

Sorry about your suspension.  Unfortunately, you have a Third Party Tech Support business model.  At this time, there is no solution given for your business model to make compliant. No amount of change to this business model will make it compliant.

I wish the answer was better than that, but Google has decided to not allow Third Party Tech Support businesses to run on their network and are currently implementing the policy across their network.

However, other ad networks from my understanding have not made such a unilateral decision.  Spend your time and energy advertising there.  It is unknown if google will allow a business model like yours again on their network.  My bet, probably not.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if you are providing the answer then you need to reply this too... why other tech support companies are advertising and even every day new companies are launched and prominent advertiser in the space: iyogi is still there with all the copyright words and trademark and they are also using the same in the ads - but nothing for them...

Kindly explain...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
APS B... i bet he would not explain it... apart from that if you browse more you'll find threds in which you can find that iYogi is also violating double serving and all but these people did not even revert on that thread...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
he will nt reply at all nw..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dathen,
thanks to reply but how google verify third party and is this verify for all or only for some?
i am aware about big company like iyogi they direct tieup with third party to provide tech support but
computer optimization for any brand
virus scan and removal for any brand
printer support for any brand
are not the third party support, it's a practical business by local provider/shop

hope this should not be banned or block by google if run as adword

let me know practical pls