AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

YoutTube sponsored content

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a question about YouTube sponsored content. I have a show that used to be on TV that would now like to move over to YouTube. We have specific sponsors who support our show, who would like to be involved with this change. They will be supplying the funding for the production, and we plan to allocate a large portion of the budget to buy YouTube ads to promote the show. However in return, they would like exposure. We were planning on creating branded content. However, YouTube policy says that if that happens, we would have to pay 45% of revenue to YouTube. If we do that, we won't have a budget to promote the show through advertising and get views. 

Could you please advise us as to how we could create a TV show on YouTube using our sponsors?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: YoutTube sponsored content

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Vick,

This sounds more like a question about YouTube's advertising policy for creators rather than about the set-up of AdWords itself, so I would recommend joining the YouTube Creators Community instead and asking your question there. Other creators as well as folks on the YouTube team should be able to help you navigate monetization for your particular set-up.

Cassie