AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your website doesn't comply with our Google AdWords policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to get accepted in Google Adword I presented them my site and they denied so I re-wrote the sales page and now they are denying it again with the same reason, see their e-mail below.

___

Here's what Google sends me in their e-mail:

"...your website "http://top10trafficblueprint.com/freetraining/" doesn't comply with our Google AdWords policies. Please go through the below mentioned link in order to understand our policy.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en&guide=1308243&ref_topic=1310879&rd=2.

Please reply back in case of any further questions.

Thank you for your Cooperation."

_____

Here's what my friend had to say when I discussed this with him:

"Dont you fall into the second one "Google allows legitimate advice on how to increase traffic via genuine optimization of your ad or site." which is allowed"  - To which I agree.

_____

I think that Google is misunderstanding my site, I think they are thinking my site will send free traffic to other people's website, (which is againsts the advertising policies) but that's not what I do. I offer an info product educating people how to get free traffic to their own site.  You have "paid traffic" such as Google Adwords, Bing, etc and you have "free traffic" like organic search reasults using SEO and white hat techniques.

Can someone please have a look and let me know what's wrong? 

It's really hard for me to correct the issue when the problem is not clear.

Thanks.

Re: Your website doesn't comply with our Google AdWords policies

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Please confirm either your service is Affilate.

I will recommend you to reply back on the same email and ask them the exact reason what caused the account suspension. They will reply you back with the reasons, you can rectify them as required.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Foyzul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I'm not an affiliate. 

But I will try what you're asking.  I'll respond to their e-mail and see where it goes from there.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That sounds good. 

If you are not affilate then issue is with the service that you are providing. Policies are there which prevents websites providing traffic to other websites. I dont have in depth knowledge about this, but I am sure if you reply them back on that email they will reply you back with adequate inputs.