AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why can't I find my ad and what does this mean: "Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ra

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Michaelkol23

"Why can't I find my ad and what does this mean: "Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score"?"

You may wish to review the following pages for further information about ad rank and how it all works-

Ad Rank (great little explanation video included on this page)

Understanding ad position

Improving your ad quality

I hope you find these pages useful Smiley Happy

Best regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ra

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Michaelkol23

"Why can't I find my ad and what does this mean: "Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score"?"

You may wish to review the following pages for further information about ad rank and how it all works-

Ad Rank (great little explanation video included on this page)

Understanding ad position

Improving your ad quality

I hope you find these pages useful Smiley Happy

Best regards