AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. what should i do ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Your account is suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shecent,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

There have been quite a few cases recently on this.  This generally happens if the system finds any suspicious Billing activity on your account.

I would recommend you to contact the AdWords Phone or AdWords Chat team to look into your issue as no one else in the community would have access to your account. They will have access to your account and can troubleshoot the issue.

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Shecent,

Prashanth is correct. You might find this helpful, it has more information about your issue: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en-GB

Like Prashanth said, you should contact AdWords to get this resolved. There's a link at the top right of this page (in the tool bar) to do so.

Good luck!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

what a great suggestion "you should contact support". 

Is it even worth time typing - isn't it toooooo obvious? 

what next? you should turn on your device? 

btw, I noticed always used term "system" by people who has no idea what exactly system they are talking about. they sound like monks in chapels mumbling about god 

Unless you know, please don't waste people attention with nonsenses. 

System ) 

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2014 thread, which, until today, had it's last reply added more than a year ago, has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

Thank you.