AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found my account is suspended, is there any way to get my account back?

I have created my ads last week, the ads was approved asap, but my account was under review, it said that it may takes to 3 business. So I wait.. Today, I found that my account was still under review, so I emailed Google adwords, after that, I found that my account is suspended. I checked again my ad, it seems that there's no problems because the ad was approved.

Here's the message I got:

Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

Is there any way to unsuspend my account?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account is suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Alyssa,
Welcome to the AdWords Community!

While it is unfortunate to hear your Account was suspended, Google takes suspending an Account very seriously and only suspends Accounts if egregious violations of their Policies have been committed.

I recommend you review the AdWords Policies and see where your site might be in violation.  Then, I suggest you fix the violations.  Once the violations have been fixed, you can request a re-review from AdWords, but again, make sure to address the violations and that your site is compliant with Google's policies before you request a re-review.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Well... I would strongly advise you to review the  links provided  by Brian, to try and find the "root cause" of the violations.

However, experience with  this type of suspension (i.e "major repeated violations")  shows that  chances for reinstating the account are slim. My "feeling" is that your suspension is for Good!
Sorry!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, MosheTLV are typical Google believer that think Google will never go wrong, they suspend everything for good.