AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended your billing information can't be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is this nonsense? now I can't get in contact with a customer service rep. Is this the norm? It seems bogus to me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account is suspended your billing information can't be verif

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Aj,

Thanks for your question. 

If your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified I recommend that you check out our billing policyGoogle AdWords doesn't allow billing or pricing models that aren't transparent to users. This transparency must be present during the checkout process and clearly tell users how they'll be charged.

Once problems have been corrected, you may re-submit the site for re-review. The support team is the best team to help you resolve these issues. 

Hope that helps.

Re: Your account is suspended your billing information can't be verif

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think they are referring to my personal billing information, not the method I use to bill my customers, however, I may never know since no one will contact me to explain the situation. My site is not a pay site, therefore customer billing does not apply to me. It is a simple real estate website. In addition, I have been billed successfully, so no problem there either. I keep getting the same meaningless cookie cutter email and it is frustrating to say the least.