AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - but I cannot find the reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe I'm missing something. But I recently added my keywords and ad and now it says "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

I tried calling and was told to come here. Are you able to review my account? How can I find out what is wrong with it?

Re: Your account is suspended - but I cannot find the reason?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Vic,

Happy to help and provide feedback if applicable. Can you please share your website url please?

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Vic V wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something. But I recently added my keywords and ad and now it says "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

I tried calling and was told to come here. Are you able to review my account? How can I find out what is wrong with it?

If anyone can help.  My accout too was suspended for the same reasons has Vic's.  But I don't really know what specific video violated policy.  I have contacted google twice and still now answer on specific reasons.  Can anyone help me?  The last time I had a disapproved ad was Dec. 2013 and it was fixed.   Our website is bea-terryreeves.com (our blog)  When we amake a video we sent them to our blog.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini I am having the same issues as Vic is there anyway you could look at my channel to see what is wrong? Or why my account was suspended? I can not get any answers out of gogle. I have looked for any disapproved ads there are none expect back in Dec. 2013 and that was fixed. So we are lost.