AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - but I cannot find the reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe I'm missing something. But I recently added my keywords and ad and now it says "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

I tried calling and was told to come here. Are you able to review my account? How can I find out what is wrong with it?

Re: Your account is suspended - but I cannot find the reason?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Vic,

Happy to help and provide feedback if applicable. Can you please share your website url please?

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Vic V wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something. But I recently added my keywords and ad and now it says "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

I tried calling and was told to come here. Are you able to review my account? How can I find out what is wrong with it?

If anyone can help.  My accout too was suspended for the same reasons has Vic's.  But I don't really know what specific video violated policy.  I have contacted google twice and still now answer on specific reasons.  Can anyone help me?  The last time I had a disapproved ad was Dec. 2013 and it was fixed.   Our website is bea-terryreeves.com (our blog)  When we amake a video we sent them to our blog.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini I am having the same issues as Vic is there anyway you could look at my channel to see what is wrong? Or why my account was suspended? I can not get any answers out of gogle. I have looked for any disapproved ads there are none expect back in Dec. 2013 and that was fixed. So we are lost.