AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended: Unauthorised access attempts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are getting the following message when we login to our AdWords account:

Your account is suspended - There seems to be unauthorised access attempts or activity in your account. To protect your security, we have temporarily suspended this AdWords account.

We noticed a previously paused campaign had been un-paused and its budget set to £15,050.00 per day. We have changed all passwords and I have tried to re-pause the campaign but I keep getting an "Action not permitted" message box.

We have a Google Shopping feed I am keen to get active but struggling to get past this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mammoth W
September 2015

Re: Your account is suspended: Unauthorised access attempts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I would suggest filling up this form immediately and get in touch with AdWords support so that they can investigate and look into this: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

Re: Your account is suspended: Unauthorised access attempts

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I'd get in touch with AdWords Support as soon as you can to explain the situation, I can't see you resolving this from the interface unfortunately and it's obviously a serious situation.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.