AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended: Unauthorised access attempts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are getting the following message when we login to our AdWords account:

Your account is suspended - There seems to be unauthorised access attempts or activity in your account. To protect your security, we have temporarily suspended this AdWords account.

We noticed a previously paused campaign had been un-paused and its budget set to £15,050.00 per day. We have changed all passwords and I have tried to re-pause the campaign but I keep getting an "Action not permitted" message box.

We have a Google Shopping feed I am keen to get active but struggling to get past this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mammoth W
September 2015

Re: Your account is suspended: Unauthorised access attempts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I would suggest filling up this form immediately and get in touch with AdWords support so that they can investigate and look into this: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mammoth W
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I would suggest filling up this form immediately and get in touch with AdWords support so that they can investigate and look into this: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I'd get in touch with AdWords Support as soon as you can to explain the situation, I can't see you resolving this from the interface unfortunately and it's obviously a serious situation.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.