AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is currently under review.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

On Monday (26/01/2015) my ads stopped running suddenly. I called Google call center (Ireland) and they told me that my account is under review and usually this is a normal proccess and I have to wait up to 3 working days. Indeed the "bubble" near the ads appeared the following message:

• Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete.

The same day (Monday) ads appeared for a while in the afternoon consuming only 2 euros out of 20 euros daily budjet set. On Tuesday (27/01/2015) ads did not run at all. On Wednsday only 14 euros were consumed out of 20 euros daily budjet.

Today, Thurday (28/01/2015) ads are not running at all and the same message appears concerning review.

The 3 business days have passed. Any commnets or help would me highly appreciated?

I recently (2 or 3 months ago) changed my credit card and the way of payment to automatic if that matters. I am based in Greece and the ads are targeted only in Greece as well.

Thank you in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Your account is currently under review.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Themis,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

As you already know Google periodically reviews accounts for security purposes to verify billing information. It can take around 2-3 business days. If this period is over, I would suggest you to connect with the Phone Support again. They will be able to help you better on this.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply. Indeed I contacted again Adwords team and the "problem" was resolved. Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i am under review page , please solve my problem
Thank You

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,  I do not understand why my Google Adwords Campaigns are not running.  I spend $200.00 to $300.00 a day with Adwords.  It is my whole advertising program for my business.   When my company does not receive clicks which equate into phone calls when you have my ads on hold due to reviews, I am out of business for that 2 - 3 day period.  I have a account rep with Google that never contacts me. I spend $3,000.00 to $4,000.00 a month with Google.  I believe I deserve better service.  Adwords is my life line for my business.  When reviews take place on a weekend, I can be shut down for 3-5 days.  This kills my business and cash flow in turn.  Someone Please Help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yeah same thing happen to me... i hate review...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The weekend thing has just happened to me this week! And I only just found out that if any changes are made during the review, the 2-3 day start again from the change. How ridiculous is that? Google.....earning far too much money and NO common sense.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have this issue for over a week, what can be done to solve this problem?

Appreciate the help in advance

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey guys the same thing happened to me about a month ago and about a week later my account was suspended. They say that they do it to everyone, but they really don't. After my account was suspended there was no way for me to contact them after that. I could not give them documents to verify the billing information or anything. One day you will log in and your account will be suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I completely agree, our ads have been suspended for well over the promised 3 day period. Definitely not happy with the service, I have spent way too long on hold with support with no resolution in sight.