AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, i boring adwords after message This ad is not eligible to run on the search network, today i found my account suspended: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

my billing information correct and i use promotional code why is adwords doing like that? is really useles program

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi benhaddou,

The Billing review process might take up to a week before ads can begin running, since certain forms of payment require verification and processing times. You'll see information in your account about verification and processing times.

I would suggest to try again calling Google Adwords customer support team, where they can look at your account specifically in more detail, and the review should have been completed. 

Hope it Helps.

Thanks
Anchal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi benhaddou,

The Billing review process might take up to a week before ads can begin running, since certain forms of payment require verification and processing times. You'll see information in your account about verification and processing times.

I would suggest to try again calling Google Adwords customer support team, where they can look at your account specifically in more detail, and the review should have been completed. 

Hope it Helps.

Thanks
Anchal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello benhaddou

My accont also was suspended, but i send a email to support center and my ads was run after just a day.

Very good supprt team.

Good luck.

Ngaydihoc