AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

here i am getting ready to go after local business, providing them lead through ad's.
login to my adwords account, note i have not run any ad's for about 2 years say. and this is what i see
' Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account"

now what could this be. took me two weeks to find the problem. A deleted AD, that's right a deleted AD. within the AD was a website i no longer own. The website is parked. not by me of cause because i don't own the site. did i say i do not own the site.

All adwords support is telling me fix the problem. i say the AD was deleted over two years ago. Oh and i did say the site is no longer under my control / owned by me.

please pray tell how am i suppose to fix the problem.?

please any help would be welcome.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
This is a firm policy by Google: once a site - linked to your account - violated the Policy, it first MUST be fixed. Abandoning the site/ let it go, does NOT resolve the issue. You (somehow) have to gain control over the site and fix it. Otherwise; you cannot appeal for un-suspension;

You could argue whether this policy by Google is justified or not / whether it should be changed or not... For now, this is the Policy.
Sorry we can't help;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you