AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended .....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI all,

First time I had no experience with google adwords and my old account was suspended (dunno the reason). I used as my personal reason

Now, I just create new account for my company. But that account is also suspended after I add fund. 

I also contact google adword help center, but they just reply:

-------------------------------------------

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: 

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at:

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: 

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

----------------------------------------

Wonder why Google want "Delete" button to remove all history. But why my mistake in the past and I have to pay it in current time.

Hope Google see my request and reactivate my account.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author trung n
September 2015

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended .....

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trung n,

A suspended account is an account that can no longer run ads. If your account is suspended, you can still sign in to look at past data for your campaigns. Going forward, however, you won't be able to run any ads in this account or any associated accounts. In certain cases, you may be able to make changes to your website or business practices to get the suspension removed. For more information please read this Help Center article

Best,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author trung n
September 2015

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended .....

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trung n,

A suspended account is an account that can no longer run ads. If your account is suspended, you can still sign in to look at past data for your campaigns. Going forward, however, you won't be able to run any ads in this account or any associated accounts. In certain cases, you may be able to make changes to your website or business practices to get the suspension removed. For more information please read this Help Center article

Best,

Zee
G+