AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

I had make  payment 2 times to google adwords but now google said that my account has been suspended because my information could not be verified. 

They send me a link to Term & Condition and said that my account vaiolate with the police. I try to read but I really don't understand, it too long and there is many term i don't know what's it mean. 

How can i know what wrong it my account information. Please tell me clearly so i can fix it. Please don't send me a link and said that i have some thing wrong with that.

I has used my real information to register i really want to reactive my account.  Please help me.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey QuocN, your account seems to be have been unsuspended and you should be able to use your account again. Can you please confirm?

Sometimes when a new account is activated, based on several billing related signals our systems might shut down an account. However once when the billing details are verified, the account is reinstated.