AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

my account keeps displaying a message, that my billing information can not be verified. As a result the account is being suspended. I hve checked several times all details, my credit card details are correct, my billing address too, the credit card functions. Everything seems to be correct. I cannot get the account working though. I have read several posts on that topic, I am living in Germany and I cannot reach the support on the phone.

Please help me in solving this issue, because I Adwords is a fundamentally important marketing channel for our machine shop. We cannot advertise because of the suspension. Please help me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello bulits;

• Does your billing address fully match the one on records with the credit card issuer? (Including zip code and street number.)
  • Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes,

the information matches. The website is: www.promechanica.bg.

Thanks for your support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

actually it was not matching. I had inserted my profile address instead. I have just called and checked my credit card billing address and I needed to change it in google. I have now exactly the same billing address as on my credit card.

What should I do next?

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Call your local Google customer service office; (See contact details below):

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am desperately trying to figure out, why Google has decided to suspend my adwords account. I have called the local service in Germany, they have reviewed my account and only reaffirmed their decision without providing any reason for that. I have a verified bank account, a verified credit card account, I have never ever run ads for a website, which is not according to the policies of Google. I have used my account basically for advertising a machining company, a business, a company, which my family owns. I really can not understand the reason for suspending my account taking in mind, that I have not done anything false, or at least I have not realized to do something like that.

Can anyone give me advice on how to proceed?

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
OK ; Let me try and check;

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Google replied that you have a billing issue;

Please fill in this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
what would you say for this one why still the ads are running

http://postimg.org/image/5iwkzc3fl/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have filled it out. Nothing has changed since then. I really don't have a clue. As said, this is quite strange, because both my bak account and credit cards are verified. Any further suggestions?

Thank you in advance.