AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. My frustration levels are very high at this point because I can not receive a response from anyone and I can't understand why I am having this issue.

I successfully opened a Google Adwords account on the 21st of September. I waited a few days to add my billing information to the account and get the ads live.

My account went through the 2-3 day approval/verification process and I then received an email from a member of the Adwords team stating my account is now up and running.

The account ran for 1 day my card was actually charged 4 times and then noticed a day later the account was suspended with this message:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more 

I tried calling in and when I key in my customer ID, I was greeted with the message that your account has been suspended and we are unable to provide any additional information.

Has anyone ran into this situation? I have no idea why my billing information could not be verified. Please help..

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi James

Sorry to hear about your problems.

At the top right hand corner of this page there is a "Contact AdWords" tab / link, which gives the various ways you can contact Google etc.

I see you have already tried to ring them - maybe email them?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help and hopefully you can get it solved.

Let us know how you get on.

Dave

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also forgot to mention that I had a missed call from Google right around the time when my account was suspended. My voicemail was not set up as I just got a new phone so they couldn't leave a message. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

No way of knowing - just another excuse to contact them!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already sent a few emails. No response as of yet. It has been several days now..

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There is also an instant chat option - that may work.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi JamesAston,

I've checked with the support team on your issue and was informed that your account is up and running. Can you please confirm that?

Thank you,
Zee
G+