AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From past two days the first thing in the morning I open my adwords account to see - Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified is gone and email to see what adwords support has to say. But the same red notification bar and the same old automated message with no human touch in it. Is Google becoming a mean business making tones of money out of us advertisers and forget about our business criticalities? We as a medium business spent AED 760000 equivalent to USD 206,920 last year, this year 2013 we have doubled up the amount and so do 1000's of businesses here in UAE alone who spend millions of amount on their adword campaigns. Whenever we call Google here we are asked to enter extension number, before it was only Arabic support. So anybody has the similar experience please share!

About the current suspension status of my account. This account is newly created with UK currency and time zone, without any campaign created yet, just after the deduction of some amount in GBP Google suspended my account. Currently We are advertising for 4 sister brands with the same credit card information on four different adwords accounts. Not so far any suspensions for 3 other accounts. If anyone can help on should I wait till I grow old or simply cancel the account. Thanks

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi there,

A couple of things you should know, which might help you:

1. It is against Google policy to have more than one account for the same advertiser (unless linked to MCC), same website or websites doing pretty much the same thing who have a controling parent company.
  2. Google doesn't ban accounts - it bans advertisers in essence. I.e. no matter how many new accounts you open and close, Google will know it's your company / you doing it and ban them all if it believes that you have previously violated TOS.

If you believe that you have been unjustly treated, have you tried all the contact methods available here?

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en&

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Yes, all of our account are linked to MCC and following every guidelines. Now, the issue is resolved after I spoke to their support. They said everything looks fine from my end. I firmly believe they should have perform a quick manual review right after an automated suspension of account and 24/7 helpline. Because most nature of advertising requires an immediate response.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Oh that's good, I'm glad you got everything sorted out then. Sometimes it does happen by mistake and you are right, in those genuine instances Google do need to react quickly to your request.

Good luck for the future.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+