AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google Ad Words account has been suspended because...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad words account has been suspended and comes up with this message "Your Google Ad Words account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

I have absolutely no idea what the problem could be, i'v spoken to them on the phone, email and none of them could help. I've made numerous changes and requested reviews but i still get declined. Does any one have any ideas? My website is http://tinyurl.com/9wa9hdp

Are you allowed to run specials in the descriptive text? For example on one line of my add is says

"30% off aussie summer sale!"

e.g

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google Ad Words account has been suspended because...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Did you create multiple Adwords accounts for your single business or was it the only account you were running?

Did you redeem some Adwords coupon which was actually not meant for your country?

In first quick look at your home page, I didn't find anything suspicious.( However, I didn't go much inside the website.)

About your ad copy part, yes absolutely you can use the Discounts and all adhering to Adwords Policies. After all Adwords is an advertising tool and as an advertiser you can definitely include relevant offers in your text ad.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the quick response.

No i do not have multiple adword accuonts, nor have i redeemed any coupons.

What else do i look for now?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you verify the Billing details which you used for your Adwords account? 

And have you written to Adwords support on this particular issue? I know that phone support might block you because of suspended account, but did you try writing to Adwords support on this?

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en&

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi again

I am not sure if I have verified my billing details, I have entered my billing details before and a payment of ~$100 has been taken from my CC to pay outstanding debt for clicks. So they definately know where to take the money from. 

I have contacted adwords, both by phone and support form. The phone blocks me and the written support reffers me to the forum and wont give me any information on the issue.

thanks again

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

btcperth wrote:

Hi again

I am not sure if I have verified my billing details, I have entered my billing details before and a payment of ~$100 has been taken from my CC to pay outstanding debt for clicks. So they definately know where to take the money from. 

I have contacted adwords, both by phone and support form. The phone blocks me and the written support reffers me to the forum and wont give me any information on the issue.

thanks again

Did you cross check the Billing information with your Bank or not? If not then I will suggest you to speak with them first whether any transaction was refused from that end.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

everything with the bank checked out, they reported no regularities or refused transactions by either them or by Google. Google took the money as they said they would.

Is it possible that the error, although it states it is a billing error is infact caused by something else? I have read through the terms and conditions and I cant see that I have done anything wrong.

If worst comes to worst is there anyone that offers a service to figure out what has violated googles TOS so they can figure out what it is and fix it?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello,

I have escalated this issue to concerned authorities and they will reply back to you on your email soon.

Pankaj

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi btcperth,

I was informed that your issue was resolved now.

Best,
Zee
G+