AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

You don;t have enough Google AdSense pageviews ...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All-

I'm trying to get ads to show on the display network.  No matter what I do, the status bubble gives me a red No with: "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria."

I've searched and searched and cannot find a clear answer to this.  Even the help page Google references right after the message doesn't address this.  I've tried increasing the cpc bid substantially, I've added a text ad instead of only image ads, I've tried different targeting, I've greatly broadened the targeting yet nothing is working.  I still get the red No in the status bubble.

Do I need to broaden the targeting to any site in the network at a high cpc bid just to rack up some pageviews for my ad and then narrow the targeting? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike S
September 2015

Re: You don;t have enough Google AdSense pageviews ...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mike,

This could happen if you are bidding low in comparison to your competitors. So my first opinion would be to try and increase the bid and see if that helps or not. Another reason could be the low Ad Rank while AdWords calculate during the ad auction. That could also be preventing your ad to be shown.

Try increasing the bid on your placements/keywords for Display Network and see if that helps.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Also; Do you have all sizes of banners in your ad-group?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj-

It's working now. I increased that yesterday and that seems have to done it. I'm seeing impressions and ctr today. It must have needed some time to kick in.

Thanks for your reply!

-Mike

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheLTV -

Thanks for your help. Yes, we have different sizes of ads, not all but the six most popular sizes. They're displaying now so I think it must have been increasing the bid and giving it some time did the trick.

Thanks again!

-Mike