AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria. this massage i have it in all of my placement sites and the ad not showing at all what i can do to make the ad show on the sites i selected Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current c

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

This is the AdWords forum. You will probably get more help if you post your AdSense question to the AdSense forum.

Google AdSense

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually this is a message we are seeing in AdWords so it should be answered in this forum. I too am seeing this message in AdWords and trying to find a solution.