AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Wordpress?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of the conditions for google ads is you can't use a website created using a third-party site creation company, including Wordpress. 

Is there anything I can do besides building a new website if my website was made using Wordpress? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Wordpress?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nitzan,

I think the source you've heard / read that information problem might be confused with the policies. There's no issue advertising a Wordpress site providing that it isn't violating any of the policies that AdWords enforces. If you want to share your website then we can have a quick check to make sure everything is okay.

I can also confirm that I've been advertising a personal Wordpress via AdWords recently.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Scotty,

I have the same issue of Nitzan, I have a google account for no profit and I following the conditions of google to create a gooogle ad grant account. At the 3 of 4 Step it's clear written that we can't use a website created using a third-party site creation company, like google sites, including Wordpress.
I tried to call the contact center and they confirmed that what I read is correct. What do you think I can do about that? May I create a landing page in a subdomain point out to WordPress web sites? Thanks a lot for your time

Stefano by animaonline.org

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your particular situation fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!