AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Woke up to a cancelled account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon.

This morning, I woke up to a cancelled adwords account. I logged into my MCC and go a notification that one of the accounts was cancelled.

This is a fairly large account, 3 to 6k a day in actuall spend.   4 years of constant spend and history.

I logged in to that account directly and had to go thru an account recovery because of a security breech...

I believe what happend was that adwords shuts everything down because of the "wierd activity" but I can' t be sure...

Anybody have any experience with this?  I have tried calling my google reps but its the weekend and everything is closed down....

Am I stuck till Monday morning or is there anything else I can do today...

ps... yes I tried reactiviting this account... says there are tech errors and the engineers have been notifyed...

Help... please

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Woke up to a cancelled account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi RockyMountain 45,

Thanks for your feedback on this. This is an issue that the support team is best suited to handle. I spoke with one of our support team reps and it appears that you already have an open case with them. 

I think that this post was made in the interim and that they are assisting you. If you need further assistance from the community, please let me know. I'll be glad to help.