AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Without posting anything my account has been deleted because of policy voilations

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now i got one mail to contact them through chat. that one also not getting. please somebody help me

thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cinema C
January 2017

Without posting anything my account has been deleted because of policy voilations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Cinema C,

We are not able to access or see accounts here, so we are limited in helping with this type of issue. You should resume with support via chat. Also, look at the email carefully and follow anything it says to do. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You James,

My Channel named Cinema Coupe is based on short film releases. we are into Short Film production. suddenly my channel got suspended. we already spend a huge amount into this short Film. Please help me to take back channel. 

Thank You and God Bless You
Cinema Coupe

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Cinema C,

You are welcome. 

Please note that self promotion of your websites and channels are not allowed in this community. I will not be able to help further. 

All the Best,

James

Re: Without posting anything my account has been deleted because of policy voilations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry for that my situations made me to put the URL