AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Will a coupon site be considered a bridge site?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am wondering if I can use AdWords to promote my coupon site. It is mainly a coupon site though there is a blog and a news section together with a forum with a good community on it.

Although I see lots of ads for coupons site, I just want to be sure before risking getting my account banned.

Any tip much appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will a coupon site be considered a bridge site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yakito;

If the main purpose of the site is to distribute coupons -I would say this is a violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi MosheTLV, thanks a lot for your time. Yes, the main purpose of the site is to find good deals and make them available via coupons. Imagine a site similar to FatWallet. It won't be possible to promote my site using AdWords in that casE?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I need to see...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’