AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Will a coupon site be considered a bridge site?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am wondering if I can use AdWords to promote my coupon site. It is mainly a coupon site though there is a blog and a news section together with a forum with a good community on it.

Although I see lots of ads for coupons site, I just want to be sure before risking getting my account banned.

Any tip much appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will a coupon site be considered a bridge site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yakito;

If the main purpose of the site is to distribute coupons -I would say this is a violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi MosheTLV, thanks a lot for your time. Yes, the main purpose of the site is to find good deals and make them available via coupons. Imagine a site similar to FatWallet. It won't be possible to promote my site using AdWords in that casE?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I need to see...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’