AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why was my account suspended for site policy without any intimation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why was my account suspended for site policy without any intimation. This is really very unprofessional and inconvenient for the customers and when we try to contact any person they don't respond in a right manner that is so frustrating.

I reserve a right to get notified first so that at least i get a chance to rectify my mistake if there is any which was not done at all. I am following the policies and still my account was suspended for no reason. my landing page is www.rwglobal.us/norton-support.php and if even i was under any violation i should have been informed through a waring mail first.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why was my account suspended for site policy without any intimatio

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
So your corporate office where all support team is based is in a house in a residential neighborhood? If I stepped into the house I would see support Reps in front of displays helping customers on various brands / software / and network - all run from this house?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr moshe,
This is the office in US and i have provided the proper address details on which my LLC licence is registered. My back office is in India where i give support to all customers. And for the customer if they want to contact my US office directly i have provided the actual location on my website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
for more info check my blog..
http://ppcfortechnical.blogspot.in/

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Having a US office just to register an LCC with no operations in the USA -  is - in my view is - a violation of the policy - hence, you were (in my opinion) suspended . The Policy is clear:

Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works. For example, display on your site your company name, physical address, contact information, prices, or other important details about your company.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My dear everything has been cleared on my website it my office in US and our operations work in India. All my business is US based.
Just for the sake of saying the violation you are saying it. Even this was the voilation was was i not intimated first before suspending my account. and its not just me who has been suspended i just came to know that most of the tech support companies have been suspended.
But there are still some big tech support companies who are still using adwords. Its not the companies who are spamming its Google who has started spamming there customers by sporting big companies and suspending the account of the small companies.