AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why was my Account Suspended - Says Violating Terms and Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

I thank you in advance for reading and, hopefully, responding to me.  My account was suspended for violating the terms and conditions and I am at a loss for what terms and conditions I've violated.  I am a consumer protection attorney that sues debt collectors for abusing consumers and I strive myself on helping people and certainly playing by the rules.  Any advise that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  The URL of my website is www.debtcollectorshateus.com.  My business is dependent on google advertising right now so this has really hit us in the pocket books.  

Thanks Again!

Jsh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why was my Account Suspended - Says Violating Terms and Conditions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmmm....

There could be a few reasons,,,,You need to verify compliance with all sections of the POlicy;

• Are you a registered attorney in the state you conduct business?
  • What are the risks associated with the types of service offered?
  • What is the service payment model?

And there could be other clauses you need to provide a reference to

Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’