AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why only Indian adword account suspended ??

N/A
# 1
N/A

Why only Indian adword account suspended ?? more then 90% Indian adword accounts are suspended

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why only Indian adword account suspended ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
90% of AdWords accounts in India were suspended? Are you sure? Where did you get that figure?

N/A
# 3
N/A

Yes Im also from the tech support industry. all other company account are suspend and working with bing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
In the tech support industry maybe. Not country wide Smiley Happy

I too have noticed a large increase in bannings of tech support companies in India, just anecdotally from this forum. I actually don't know what's going on. No doubt Google will add something to their policies soon enough though.

I'd venture to guess that something went really wrong with one of these companies and they're being proactive.

Living in Ireland, I can tell you that I get at least 4-5 phone calls from Indian "tech support" companies every week, completely unsolicited, asking me to install some spyware on my machine. If I was to guess, I'd say they totally ruined it for everyone.

I may be wrong and I don't speak for Google, but that's my guess.

N/A
# 5
N/A

yes I know there are lost of greedy company how charge and show fake virus on screen and charge $200 or more.  but what about us I do really fix computer and remove virus from HDD  Im a expert in this. and I dont charge more then $49 to fix any of issue. because of these stupid people Im also affected. where do I report of these fake company  to google. even they got approval for ad and if you call some tech support company will threaten to pay you , and then also they dont fix the computer..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The thing is not only Indian account .. those account are suspended which are getting opening in India and having information that there company is some USA address .. and second big thing is advertisements companies are claiming that they are AOL , Norton and other big brands.. all these companies have trade mark policy ... AdWord  account peoples used text manipulation for running the ads .. there is total different set for

AdWords Policy For Technical Support companies .. so follow them for technical support business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google is walking carefully in India, and may be google don't want to banned in India like China because India is one of the biggest goal.