AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why my account is under review in 2-3 business days?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run adwords with usd today,but the keywords display "Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete." The ads can't display in google seach.

Why?

Yesterday, there was an account so prompt, the recent new accounts are not able to show ads. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run adwords with usd today,but the keywords display "Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete." The ads can't display in google seach.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why my account is under review in 2-3 business days?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Buuesse.
I really don't know how to make that any clearer but I'll give it a try.

- Google periodically reviews accounts for security purposes.

- Yours was one of them.

- Your account is paused while they review the account.

- It takes about 2-3 days to complete.

If you would like to elaborate further the parts you do not understand, I'll try make them clearer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I register this morning, submit ads and fill my billing information with "Manual payments".After 15mins I pay for 50$ to the account,and the keyword prompt "Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete."

Why?

Yesterday, there was an account so prompt, the recent new accounts are not able to show ads. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello buuesse

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

First of all no need to panic. This is a regular account check up happening for your Adwords account. Each and every account has to go through it at least once during its time period.

I would suggest you to wait as you have written because it will come out from the review automatically once the verification process is complete.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Completly Agree with Pankaj as usual! Don't be panic!

Even i recently launched one Display campaign for one of my client. I have two adgroups for different set of Banner Ads. The difference between banner ads are only a "Male image" & "Female Image". Rest everything is same color, size, text, call to action etc.

Still  one set of banner ads are approved already and other set of banner ads are still under review.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj, 

Reasons
  • Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete.

This is 2nd time in a week my ad literally ran for like 5 mins as I have Ad schedule set. Next day when running time started I get the same message ? Can you suggest me why google is doing this again n again. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow Dave, you did literally nothing for the conversation except show that you're an asshat.  I think the guy wanted to know what triggered the review.  My account gets these not once, but quite literally every time a I make any significant change (budget, new niche/vertical, breath to heavy on my keyboard).

Google is up it's own ass with these reviews.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
Just wait for it, its a regular review every account has to go through it once. If your account has been in review for more than 3 days, follow this link to forward a request:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approval_request?hl=en&ec=ad_under_review_c&cfsi=ad_under...