AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why my Tech Support campaign was suspended and following my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello...

Google is being bias towards all tech support companies they say that we all were using copyright and trademark words and that is why they are suspended.

Look at my site: www.itekplus.info

There is nothing as such and it was suspended - whereas iyogi and few others and still advertising and they have lot of trademark words - i claim that my site is better than iyogi if policy is concerned... 

Then why suspended?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Why my Tech Support campaign was suspended and following my accoun

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi APS,

Thanks for your posting. We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here