AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why iyogi's ads are still running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We, I represent this word as a group of all tech support companies. We are ready to accept google's policies but still google is denying us to run ads on their site. WHY?? Big tech giant companies like IYOGI is still running their ads and They directly write Canon Printer Support, Lexmark Support, etc but Google is still allowing them to run Ads. Google is doing bias, this is a true fact. If not then Google must allow our companies who are running their business genuinely. My three accounts have been suspended without any reason. i don't have a single brand name of complete website, clear and Bold disclaimer on top of each page, Address with map and no brandin name pages like yahoo.html, aol.html or etc.

Google has earned a lot from tech support now he has the money and we are on the road.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Himanshu G
September 2015

Re: Why iyogi's ads are still running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Issue has been reported to Google
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I appreciate that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google will not hear on anybody like this... I suggest people... filing a court case against Google for unfair business practice will help when thousands of cases will be filled then they will understand the meaning of user safety...

Consumer court or simple court case it to be put and Google business might be stopped in India... 

Believe me this can happen - all should be given a fair chance in this democracy why just iyogi and few others are advertising.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It has been reported to whom??? Making fun of people... still 10days gone and they are still using trademark in their ads and even on websites... no restriction on them... they can F... Google anytime and how they like isnt it...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
We are still waiting for an answer from Google. Issue is still open
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
LOL.... Take my bit Moshe... iyogi has bribed Google and Google Happily accepted that - That is the reason the issue is still open and it will be opened till the end of the world...

I hope you have enough experience of adwords - if such an incident was being reported of a common client - it would have almost immediately addressed. True or Not?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
google sucks a common iyogi still runnng ads with brand name. this community not usefull i am gonaa tell everyone about googlr crap. and google erson who ere to help are always silent.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
I am also complaint against these issue with Google, But there is no any response, Google Ad-words team simply told Policy Violation. if policy violation means Google first need to alerts us or suspend the violating website, but they suddenly suspend without any information..

how Iyogi.com, Guruaid.com, myphonesupport.com, itok.net, and some others Doing business with Google..

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING:
I was change my website into Online marketing and then submit for re review, again Google suspend the same domain for that business model..

Cheers,
Michael..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Moshe ..... did you get any answer from google or issue is still open.