AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is this AD Disproved? Can Anyone help?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So here are my 2 ads, 1 got approved, the other NOT. Not sure why, there is no excessive capitalization, exclamation marks, or "click here" type of things. Anyone know? They are very similiar ads, so not sure whats up.

123.png

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is this AD Disproved? Can Anyone help?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
It seems that there is an issue with the ad format - Recheck
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How so? What might be the issue? Im new to this, but have done a ton of googling, but still not sure.

Thanks

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Host,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. As Moshe indicated, there was a problem with that specific ad format. It looks like your campaign's current status is Campaign Pending. This means your Campaign is inactive but scheduled to begin at a future date. You can also check to see if your ads are running by using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis under Tools and Analysis in your AdWords account.

You can also find out more about your ad's status on our AdWords Help page here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722129

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I changed the date to today, so the approved ad is now running. But the other one still is disapproved and not running. So its not the date issue, not sure what it is?

Thanks

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
Hi Host,

I reviewed your screen capture along with the information you've already posted about your ad problems. I believe the reason the other ad is still disapproved is you may be using a Trademark name in the ad texts. Please check your AdWords campaign status to verify if this is correct. If it is, you will need to either request permission to use the trademark name from the company in question. Or remove the trademark name from the ad text. Please let me know if this information is helpful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, I removed the trademark name, they are all apporved now, except not running. Perhaps just need to wait? Its been about 24 hours, and the running dates in the settings are set for jan 2nd - continous. So, i dont know whats up.

Untitled.png

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
What does the ad status say?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As in clicking the "ads" tab? In the ads tab, The individual ads say "Serving Approved", and they are enabled, green dot.

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee
Host,

I'd give it another day or two to start showing up on the search display network because of the recent changes you made. You can also use the Ad Preview and Diagnostic under tools to see if your ads are running.