AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my site suspended?

N/A
# 1
N/A

I'm new to Google Ad Words, and this is my first attempt at a campaign.  Site was not approved for "Spam techniques" but I have no idea why.  Can someone help me?

URL is www.expo-tek.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is my site suspended?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your posting. Your Google Ad was disapproved due to Spam techniques. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved. Please use the following link to review your ad for spam techniques. There is a section that will also help you re-submit your ad for review.

N/A
# 3
N/A
Well, i guess I'm just stupid, because I don't see anything about my site that has anything to do with spam.

I have looked at each of the "spam technique" sections in the outline, and I just don't see the violation. All I get from Google is a circular answer "you site violates spam techniques" - but what I'm looking for is "how"?

Is it because my site was built with a site-builder application? I don't see why that would matter.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Thanks for your feedback. I need some more information in order to determine a resolution for Adwords question. When your site was not approved for spam techniques, you should have received an email from Adwords with info on the type of spam. Can you reply with this info? Secondly, have you edited any of your Ads with the suggestions from the link I sent you? We usually review ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within three business days. Please see if your ads are now approved after at least 3 business days.