AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a website which have the sole purpose of enlightening readers of Google's rules. I started a ad campaign with the sole purpose of increasing the awareness of my website. The ad was not designed to promote any of the affiliate links associated with the site (as far as I know none of the affiliate sites contravene the guidelines).

Needless to say I now have a suspended account because Google's automated system decided that something on my site contravene the guidelines. The comment next to the ad says "site suspended". Why I don't no because I am promoting the Google way. Weird.

As usual Google AdWords is very unwilling to help. I need guidance to resolve.

My URL is http://webpassiveincome.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is my site suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Henry,

You might have received a mail regarding your account suspension. Have you..?

Anand Vishwakarma

Re: Why is my site suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You are violating a number of policy sections;

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’