AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my site disapproved and how to fix it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also received an e-mail stating Disapproval of the my Ad.

Please guide step by step in order to fix the Issue otherwise give back my Money which I've paid to Google Adwords.

Google Adwords has even not mentioned the reason that why they've Disapproved the Ad and suspended my Site www.TheHomeTuitions.com

I find other people as well talking about the Same Issue. It seems like Google Adwords is not Friendly Anymore. And also not willing to provide Good Services. It seems like their Customer Services seem Horrible.

Please help to resolve the Issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is my site disapproved and how to fix it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi  there;

Your site violates the "academic aid" section of the policy.

I don't think that this business model can be promoted on Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why is my site disapproved and how to fix it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Axtell,

Although you probably do have an academic aids violation, I am more concerned about a "User Safety" or Misrepresentation of Self, Products, or Service violations.

To be honest, to me there is a general lack of transparency about your business and based upon my experience, Adwords will hone in on this as their reason to disable your website or suspend your account.

Also, a part to play in this is what happens behind the scenes with your business.  Although I can't say for sure, what happens AFTER people call would have me concerned based upon what I see.  These are all User Safety concerns.

What did google say once you contacted them?